15188: Corbett: Early Warning: List to be down for most of 2 weeks

>From Bob Corbett:

Folks, this is an early notice in case there are important announcements
you want up:  I will be going to Ireland for two weeks next Tuesday,
March 25th.  It is likely the list will be down for the whole of the
two weeks.  Since my brother and I will be touring a good deal of Ireland
in two weeks, there will be few opportunities for me to visit cyber cafes
and take the time to send out messages.

Thus it is likely the list will be down from March 25th to April 9th.

I would ask that during that time people NOT SEND MESSAGES to the me
since it will just pile up my mailbox while I'm going.

However, I will post all notes that come in through the evening of
March 24th.  I will be leaving my home early on March 25th, so nothing
is likely to go out that day.

I will announce this again right before I go, but I wanted you to have an
early warning.

Bob Corbett