15209: Henri: Guest house

From: C. Henri <carolineislands@hotmail.com>

 The last time I was on the list (perhaps a year ago) I saw a post from a man
who had a guest house in Port-au-Prince, near the airport.  I don't remember
his name or much else about the post but I was wondering if that guest house is
still up and running.  Also, I wonder if anybody on this list has a list of
guest houses in Haiti.  I am planning a trip to Haiti in the near future but,
unlike all previous trips, it will be a vacation just for me and I'm hoping to
find a new place to relax -- hopefully somewhere near the water.

Thanks in Advance,

Caroline Henrius