15218: edouard:reply to marasa and Celebration (fwd)

From: Felix Edouard <loveayiti@hotmail.com>

I agree with Marasa and more. Aristide doesn't only love Black People he
loves Haiti too. Last time I went to Haiti, the minute you walk out of the
airport you see the sense of satisfaction of everyone face.

The Newspapers and International Community are dead wrong. There have been
so many positive changes from ten years ago. Haiti's roads, school system,
judicial system and police should be considered a model for any third world
country.

Speaking of dead, those journalist that died and the people that rot in jail
without charges should be compared to the number of murders in any major
city in the US. I know people like Dominique and Lindor for voicing their
opinion,  but we should not confuse the numbers.

Aristide has corruption totally under control and despite what the DEA says
the amount of drugs in Haiti "has not" doubled since "democracy" was
restored. The DEA works for Bush and you know the rest of the story.....

Aristide could live in Petion-ville with "those" rich people but instead
chooses to have a humble simple life in Tabarre. In 2004, I'm not only going
to celebrate 200 years of Haiti, I'm going to celebrate 13 years of
Aristide.   : )

I'm so happy I could cry

PS...I gave a poor woman 50 gourdes, it made me feel so good inside