15348: Du Tuyau responsive to Marassa (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

(Warning: this English today better because my restaurant boss helped me correction for better English).
Mister Marassa asked me beautiful question like this:
<<<"I have one question for Du Tuyau. How come you not marry  girlfriend?">>>
Mister, or Missers, or Miz Marassa,
That's a complex question with lots of complexities. I no marrying type because I like to fly, like the song say, "I believe I can fly". Okay, okay, okay but serioously speaking for the truth, I no lougawou, no fly at night to eat babies. So, for honesty in answering to your questionning, I like independence so I can look here, there, and everywhere, and maybe do a little catchy-catch here and there.
But I no see why we always keep reference to the dola bills first when we can use little imagination here, and there, and still manage a little bit to arrive at the result we are all longing for. Makes no sense to me.
I understand Mister Jafrik and Ayiti and his extraordinary frustrating unhappiness with little suggestions against giving money. If you give money, how you're going for accounting of it like this in Haiti? We have yet still to come up with accounting of anything in Haiti. Any country in little need for development understand little bit at least, that knowing where 1 dola from tax payer goes; we no have that yet. In modern world for countries developed and trying to get out of the envelope, there is little world but important called disclosure. We have big problemo-problem with word like this in Haiti. For example-ejemplo, we no even know, how anyone with a little big money in politics in Haiti made that money. I no know and you and no one of us know how much this person has as a representative of gouvernement; we no know how come opposition people no work but yet, is and are able to traveling all-time-all-the-time, no have regular job 9 to 5, no nothing like that, have beautiful homes, et coetera et ra. Everybody has their little money who one way or other way is involved in politics in Haiti. So you have a serious little problème of accountability, disclosure, transparency. Yet, you want to add now fuel to the fire, and give money to Haitian gouvernement, whichever gouvernement it is, ... Lavalas or opposition like it is ... Well, maybe so they can fight and kill each other to get "what's needed for the villa".
I know my position here is not popular. I used to controversial thoughts so no problemo-problema for me here. My major concern is a state that is really depraved, from chaotic institutions to a depraved opposition, more focused and interested in el poder, pouvoir, power, than debates on these and other important issues for Haiti better by thus, more coordinated and rational actions.
After and before and in the middle of all, let no forget that when Charles X forced Boyer to say 'okay, I give you money for independance', Senate Haitian gave the decision legal cover by voting "Yes".
Although I fully agree that the French state must repair the wrong, we have here to find little way to build a bridge because at least our political elite which was then responsible, is as guilty as everyone else who pushed for this "independence deal."
Finalmente, why while the country is under so much stress from all sides of gouvernement foreign who hate the gouvernement of Aristide, do they decide to take on this road when it is clearly clear that the're wasting time and energy on an issue over which they cannot clearly, clearly come out on top unless and until they use diplomatic channels and debate it with the French quitely?
I just don't understand. I don't. I am just flabbergasted. Every day and night and afternoon that go by, I ask myself now, does Haiti have a little future when we refuse to do things based on reason and a little bit of sense of pragmatism? Why do we insist on biting more than we can chew? It is truly beyond me.
I really think I need Docteur Douyon's help, if he is still alive. So let me pack my little bag, and go to the Centre Psychiatrique In Port-au-Prince.
Moun fou, otherwise known as Du Tuyau