15357: Minsky: Suggestions sollicited-Haitian Communities in Brooklyn-April26 (fwd)

From: "tminsky@ix.netcom.com" <tminsky@ix.netcom.com>

I will be participating in a photo shoot--Day in the Life of Brooklyn on
Sat
April 26. My assignment--Haitian Communities.

Since this is both geographical and conceptual are there folks out there
with possible suggestions for either or both geographical coordinates
--neighborhoods I shouldn't miss--or events happening within the
Haitian Community ( Brooklyn only) that day (24hr period) that are
appropriate and interesting to photograph.

If there are any ceremonies that day--or maybe your daughter is
having a birthday party-- I'd really appreciate info
on that.

You can contact me off-list and thanks.

Tequila

http://mail2web.com/ .