15369: Benson: Re: 15339: RE: 15329: Bell endorses Lynx (fwd);Benson re Turks (fwd)

From: LeGrace Benson <legrace@twcny.rr.com>

Last November I went to Providenciales (Turks-Caicos) on a flight that was
supposed to leave Cap at 9:00am and finally got of the ground at 1:00.  I
watched the connecting flight take off just as we landed.  Phone lines and
computers totally down at the airport. Spent the evening as guest at the
pilots' and attendants' motel. Grand view of the runway. No access to any
beach.    I will use Lynx next time! LeGrace