15439: Professor Steward King

From: ralph <ralph@debutler.phxcoxmail.com>

From: Ralph de Butler.
Subject: Professor Steward King

Good Day:
I am trying to contact Professor Steward R.King in connection with his
book "Blue Coat and Powdered Wig". As a matter of fact I am working on a
book on my family history and I have a web site with the majoor outline of
my work here:

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Museum/4597/butler.html

I note in Professor King's book a reference on the Laporte family of
Limonade and since my Butler family held an "habitation" au bois de lance
at Limonade from 1716 through 1804 I am very much curious to know if he
can share more information as a result of his work.
I have a page on the habitation du bois de lance here:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Museum/4597/haiti.html

Also my ancestor Jean Richard Antoine Robert Butler (1741-1788) had at
least a daughter from a Mrs Laporte in 1772.

Thank you for any help.

Ralph de Butler.