15444: Matt Ray inquires concerning contacting Haitian celebrities (fwd)

From: Matt Ray <mraymus@yahoo.com>

How does one find out who in the film, sports, and other industries is Haitian?   We're trying to put a fund raiser together for the fall in Haiti and it will have a sports theme.   We'd love to contact some players in the NBA who are Haitian.   Can anybody point me in the right direction?  I know that one girl in the WNBA who plays in Utah is Haitian.    Someone said something about Shaquille O'Neal being of Haitian descent.   Is there any fact to that statement?   Forgive me if it comes across as being outlandish, just passing on something I'd heard.

Mesi davans.

Matt

Matt Ray
Healing Hands for Haiti Foundation, Inc.
4212 Danube Court, Bakersfield CA 93308
http://www.healinghandsforhaiti.org
mraymus@yahoo.com
661.588.4400 - phone