15452: Dorce Re: 15338: Marasa on reparations (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 4/17/03 7:27:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time, DeSprit Marassa
<lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>writes:

<<  We have very funny situation. Bill Clinton stop funds to Haitian
goverment.
 George Bush not give money to Haitian goverment. People say on list they no
 want reparations to go to Haitian goverment. No one trust Haitian goverment
 except chimeres, Mme Aristide and Paul Farmer >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I would LOVE to hear your beef with Paul Farmer, except for the fact that he
disagrees with you.  I see you use his name, but you do not say why he is
incorrect in his writings or speeches on US foreign policy with regard to
Haiti.  You are incorrect when you say only a few support Aristide.  If that
were so, he would be gone now, as was the plan all along.  It is true that
his government has been ineffective in dealing with the US but that was a
given when he was first elected.  The choice is to give in to foreign control
of Haiti or stand firm with the people's choice.  Let the man do the job.
But then we are dealing with a party who manipulated (stole) a presidential
election and who spent 8 years destroying the presidency of the "opposition
party" (yes, I'm speaking of the US not Haiti).  So what can one expect?

If you keep repeating lies over and over, the sheep will take it as truth.  I
wouldn't mind if there weren't so many sheep.

Kathy Dorce~