15529: Pichard with query on June 7 Vodou Colloquium (fwd)

From: Mercedes Pichard <mercedespichard@earthlink.net>

Hello all,

According to several postings on the Corbett line, there is supposedly a
Colloquium on June 7 on the topic of Haitian Vodou at Nova Southeastern
University (Fort Lauderdale, Florida).

Unfortunately we have been unable to obtain registration information on
how/where/when to register for this, by our repeated direct e-mailing to the
people/organizations listing themselves as sponsoring this colloquium. (P.D.
Bellegarde; KOSANBA, The Center for Black Studies, University of California,
Santa Barbara)

 Has anyone got information on attending this colloquium and registering for
it, and the cost, and the exact location on the Nova campus, etc., that you
would be willing to share?  Thanks

Mercedes Pichard