15580: Burnham to Saint Vil (fwd)

From: thor burnham <thorald_mb@hotmail.com>

Saint-Vil:

One of the first things that popped into my mind when i heard of the arrest,
and its location, was my recent trip to Saut D'eau in the central plateau.
David Lyall recently wrote an engaging travelogue and mentioned,
incidentally, that a certain American Protestant Pastor was involved in a
very risky dispute in Ville Bonheure. We were told on three different
occassions that an American Pastor was bringing in lots of guns to fight a
local takeover bid.

I don't know that the arrest is related, but i wouldn't be surprised. And it
would be interesting if someone could go to Ville Bonheure and ask the
appropriate questions.

my two bits.

Best,
Thor Burnham