15632: Dorce: Re: 15592: Nadal: Re:15586:KawolinA (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 5/15/03 7:28:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Olivier Nadal
<o_nadal@bellsouth.net> writes:

<< I have always been very amazed to read some posts written by people who
know  nothing about Haiti and pretend they know everything . Post 15586 was
 written by KawolinA and was not even signed.<<
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 I too am amazed to read some posts written by people who pretend they know
everything about Haiti, even if they live there (not talking about Nadal).
And since Kawolin's name was evident in the subject heading and the text
heading, I don't see the relevance of signing or not signing her post.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 >>Not only I have read about Jean Bertrand Aristide since he  opened his big
 mouth, but I have also listened over the years to all his violent speeches
 about Marxism and the Theology of Liberation, (I have them on tapes and have
 a lot of documents proving that he is a marxist and a terrorist). >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I'd like to see the documents that PROVE that Aristide is a TERRORIST.  Is
this just another buzzword to emphasize your mission?
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>>and an anarchist <<
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
How do you figure someone is a dictator and an anarchist at the same time?  I
wonder if you can find another frightening epithet for Aristide.  Surely one
of them will scare off his followers.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>>doubled by a  sadistic  pleasure to see the haitian people suffering ,<<
You've got to be kidding.  You describe the sociopathic elite not Aristide.
Is this one of those techniques you were taught by the IRI to point at your
opponent and accuse him of exactly what you are doing so they can't point
back at you and accuse you of doing what you are doing???  Wait, you are
talking about yourself, as the Haitian people, aren't you.  Not the millions
who really have suffered.  Get this straight, Nadal, it will never be as it
once was.  It's over.  Give up.  One can live in peace in Haiti if one stops
trying to kill the president.  As far as evidence, you got nuthin.

Kathy Dorce~