15627: Dorce: Re: 15563: marassa on connections (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 5/13/03 5:41:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time, DeSprit Marassa
<lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>writes:

<< Steel Foundation have close connections to Pentagon. They provide security.
 and Aristiide get Haitian people to pay for his safety.

 Pentagon very muich involved with invasion, occupation of Haiti and
 returning Titid to Power.
 Aristide very close ties with members of Democratic Black Caucus who worked
 very closely with Pentagon and State Department to bring him back. People in
 STeel foundation linked to occupatioin in '94. Payback for help. >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The Pentagon was doing as the President of the United States told them to do,
which is their job.  If anything, the Pentagon weakened the agenda of
President Clinton and morphed it into something that suited the real powers
that be.  I doubt that Clinton wanted Aristide hamstrung.  I would never look
to the Pentagon to see what connections Aristide is enjoying.  The way I see
it, he is trying to stay alive and in position to do the best he can for the
people of Haiti.  With so much power against him, how well could he be
expected to do?  If Aristide was governing unmolested, then we could debate
his worth as a head of state.  As things are, it is very difficult to blame
him for the mess that we see in Haiti.  If you want to see dirty connections,
I suggest you look at the CIA and the IRI, or as I call them, friends of
Jesse Helms.

Where is your indignation for these dirty dealings?  Where is your
indignation at the deaths of Lavalas members?  If you try to destroy a
president, don't be surprised if he fights back.  Especially if you've done
it to him once before.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>>People think Aristide isolated, powerless and fighting all alone. But he
very much involved in big political game.People think Aristide isolated,
powerless and fighting all alone. But he very much involved in big political
game.<<
Yes, he has learned to be political.  He is a tiny speck next to the giant of
the USA.  He learned he cannot stand toe to toe with Uncle Sam so he is
playing the game the way it is played.  What a shock.  What do you thing the
so-called Opposition is doing??  Not playing politics???  Please spare me.
But very nice job of obfuscating.

Kathy Dorce~