15645: Jean Du Tuyau Re: 15607: Casimir: Fwd: From Baghdad to Haiti, so goes the war against murderous tyrants (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

I read little bit beautiful text from the Professor, and I see blood. Or no, I am said to me, that I should see blood in hands of Aristide. No little blood, but lots of blood. Oh, I happy ... I so happy because Haitian politique is so funny a little bit very much.

I remember in 2000, after a politician Convergence Mommy die (I no say name because person is on beautiful list of Mister Corbett; person know who he is), person's mommy die few months later.

I think his Mommy a little in age for natural-go-to-heaven and die. She had little malady and she die. But she die after elections 21 May 2000 a few months later. I remember I read journal in little French, and newspaper say: <Mister "So and So" say his mommy die because of Aristide.> I laugh a little bit because I no understand. Aristide no shoot his mother; he no send her to prison; he no do no one thing to his mother but he cause person mother to die. Maybe a little wanga Aristide did. Hmmm!! Ipolit, be keurfoul-careful no to die from Voodoo-wanga, okay! Be keurfoul brother!

Okay, okay ... So for me now I understand a little bit more better when I read text like this, that say that Aristide is Saddam Hussein. So I think a little bit and I smile a little bit more. Why? because I now happy with all beautiful possibilities. From now on, I Lavalas!!! Yes because, if Aristide is Saddam Hussein, Aristide worth at least 1 billion dola. This no game. Maybe I go work at his house as geran lakou garden boy in Tabarrrre.

Oh beautiful!!! I clean and even cook for Mister El Presidente, my now favorite salad. I call it Titid salad, with bon zonyon good onion, pwav, and aran só smoked herring. Now he happy; he like me; he trust me. So now I make my next move.

Okay, ... let's think a little bit more imaginatively.

...I look inside all little spots to see if I find little 656 million dola here, 238 million dola there. Just like for Saddam Hussein and all Palaces. I no take too much because I no want my hand cut or me killed. If Mister Aristide catch me, I say I was cleaning the money, wiping it good with Old English, so the money can look really good, and clean, and oily, and beautiful because my friends, 656 million dola and 238 million dola is beautiful Money.

But, ... but if I no get caught, I do this following thing...

Maybe I take little bit from the stack, let's say ... 2 million dola. No much. I no greedy too much; just a little bit greed I am greedy like that. But before I take money, I make sure I get visa for nice other place. I no come back for return to United-States-Great-States because Aristide has too many friends Black Causus there. If I no get visa from other country, I rent a tap-tap first, to go Dominican Republic quick after I take the 2 million. So from there, I go after that to beautiful country...

... Let see ... Maybe I go Belize, or Costa Rica, or some nice place with exotic exotism for beautiful trees, beaches for my VS girl-friend, everywhere. I become environmentalist suddenly, but environmentalist with big dola. I from then on buy Victoria Secret from internet for girl-friend; I no have no more to take bus and buy for her at store. Oh Nice!!! ...

Du Tuyau almost rich because next week beginning, he go Haiti and work in Tabarrrrre for Mister Saddam Hussein aka Aristide.