15673: Marassa and Taiwan (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

We think that reparations and embargo are funny arguments. Lavalas
apologists want to paint Lavalas as victim of large international
conspiracy. we think this is why Paul Farmer become porte-parole for
Lavalas. this is mostly what Farmer argue in his books.

But intersting thing is Taiwan. Lavalas Ministers keep flying to Taiwan and
come back with big money checks to spend on villas and mistresses and nice
big machines. difficult to argue no money coming into Haiti. Just look at
City University at Tabarre. Constructioin is full speed ahead. Who is
partner with Haitian Government? Taiwan. Rice projects, fish projects,
HOUSING projects. Taiwan funded. Garbage trucks, dump trucks, police cars,
motorcylces, government cars. Don de taiwan.

My oh my, we think embargo nice argument by Washington based Public
Relations firms. Good investment on part of Lavalas. they spend millions of
dollars on lobbyists to make big lie and Taiwan give big bucks while Lavals
try lay guilt trip on Int'l community.

It working so well, people saying racist demokkkracies are doing it on
purpose to kill poor black people, even though Lavalas is one killing black
people. Lavalas would rather roule autos than build safe drinking water
sites in provinces. they would rather give RENE UNCIVIL all new cars in
Douane than build sewage sytem to prevent contamination of drinking water.

France right to tell Lavalas to put up or shut up. Give full accounting for
aid since 1995 and maybe we'll talk about reparations. France knows it will
never happen. too much stealing for too long by Haitian political class. no
accountability. but Lavalas, especially Aristide, always willing to say that
blan make him do bad things.
Are Taiwanese blans? Are Taiwanese part of int'l community? Are Taiwanese
making big money in Dominican Republic? Why Taiwan supporting Lavalas thugs?

Depi....
Marassta