15721: Du Tuyau on Mister Bazin for Mister Monsanto (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Monsanto,

You ask question very important like this: "By the way is Mr
Bazin still part of the Haitian political turf ?"

You smart person. You no talk too much like me but you follow bit by bit politique Haitian. I ask myself your question all the time every day when I am not have my eyes in the skies for UFO's, or on the shelf for VS's for new or ex girl-friend(s), or on the ground for "hosing" the land.

I seriously serious now. I no share all same politic thought with Mister Bazin. But, ... but Bazin is probably the one and only uno Haitian politician opposition I respect seriously for truth on and from the Right. He no never lawyer for advocacy of coup d'etat. No fortunate politician, he maybe no good friendly person now for the new "Pope" or His "Bishops" in Haitian politics. So we no know what he say because I suspect if he say something in media or for media in Haiti, media no hear him, no report him, no say what his message is for general public because he no advocacy for overthrow gouvernment so we can have a new "Gouvernement de Salut Public".

What fascinating for me recently a little bit, Mister Monsanto, is a little look I take for Haitian history and I read between 1843 and 1915, how many "Gouvernement de Salut Public" Haiti had because every time they overthrow this gouvernment, or that gouvernement, after 3 months, or 1 year, or sometimes 2 years, they have new "Gouvernement de Salut Public" so the traditional clique can reorganize and put their new little puppet in power. Funny Haiti how we want to use same method every time all the time. We the Convergentique, want this method for application now too. We Convergentique think like everyone else is so stupid because they know that me Du Tuyau is stupid so they think everyone else is stupid too. Sad, sad, sad...

All in all of all things, I have still one big problem with Bazin because he seem a little bit afraid to take initiative and do what he know is right for him to do the right way. I suspect if he has or had good "officers" in party he has, the MIDH, he could have been the truest biggest most serious threatening long-term challenger to Lavalas. I respectfully suspect that. But he is no have the favor of the "New Pope".

Okay, I have to go. You're making me serious.

Du Tuyau saddened by sadness. Let me go cook some "Caesar salad" for me and ex girl-friend. She watch the moody-dark sky with me tonight in search of UFO's. Beautiful she is too. Oh beautiful she is!!