15743: Labrom: Re: 15732: Schuller: bus from D.R. (fwd)

From: "Jaqueline Labrom (Migration)" <voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com>

from Jacqui Labrom voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com
I tried to contact Mr Schuller direct but got bounced back.

There are 2 buses - Terra Bus and Caribetour bus - I usually use the
latter and they're excellent. Quality is like airline standards - safe
and they give you a sandwich or a meal + a soft drink. US$75 for round
trip or about US$50 for single. Go from central bus station in Sto. D
at 11am and arrive in Pétionville around 4-5pm.

Best regards
Jacqui Labrom
Voyages Lumière
www.voyageslumierehaiti.com