15781: Laleau on Nadal posts

From: NLaleau@aol.com

I didn't read Saint-Vil's whole letter, but his comments on
Nadal
made me realize the value of publishing Nadal's rotten viewpoints: we need
remember these opinions are alive, and are not figment of imagination.
When I
worked with the OAS in 1995 we had a problem one market-day in St. Michel
de
l'Attalaye. A former chef de section often stormed the marketplace beating
and
robbing people. Several local people came by to warn us he was on his way.
We
tried unsuccessfully to radio for help. Fortunately, the chef backed down.
Later, my OAS colleagues disparaged the villagers' "psychosis" about the
chef.
I tried to explain it was no "psychosis" at all, but a realistic fear
rooted in
historic events. They thought I was nuts too. --nlaleau