15833: JHudicourt: restitution from the US (fwd)

From: JHUDICOURTB@aol.com

I think Haiti should ask for restitution from the US too.  Maybe some
historians can correct me but I think when the US occupied Haiti in 1915 they emptied
the Haitian Banks of their gold reserve, they harvested our trees, and
enslaved the population through "corvee" work teams.  Also during the JC Duvalier
government they took charge of depleating the poor people of their savings by
killing all the pigs.