15841: Noss: Re: 15828: Sanba: Re: 15812: Benodin: Colin Powell On Haiti (fwd)

From: Haldor Noss <halnoss@halnoss.com>

Mr. Sanba and all,
         It's good to know what the most powerful military in the world is
thinking about Haiti, even if we must read between the lines of their
nonsenses.  For example:  what does it mean when democratic and military
power supreme says "if by this September the government of Haiti has not
created the climate of security essential to the formation of a credible,
neutral and independent provisional electoral council, we should reevaluate
the role of the OAS in Haiti."  ????  To say that Colin Powel and the Bush
administration has nothing to say about Haiti is to say that Haiti's
problems are not associated with this superpower.  This America is a
powerful force that is now changing the world, I would like to pay
attention to what these people are saying and thinking.
         Everyone, please continue to post information about the US
government ideas about Haiti.  I know what some of them are, but it's good
to know when those ideas are about to change.
I Thank You,
Hal Noss