15865: Ray: Looking for an OANDP volunteer in the Miami area (fwd)

From: Matt Ray <mray@novell.com>

All,

Healing Hands for Haiti is a non-profit organization that goes to Haiti
on a regular basis to help the handicapped.   For more information about
what we do, please go to our website.   We have an immediate need of a
volunteer Orthotist/Prosthetist in the Miami area who can help us
coordinate with the Barr Foundation, a non-profit organization who
donates prosthetic/orthotic supplies.

If you know of anybody who'd be interested in participating in this
project, please email me.

Mesi davans!

Matt

Matt Ray
Healing Hands for Haiti Foundation, Inc.
4212 Danube Court, Bakersfield CA 93308
http://www.healinghandsforhaiti.org
mraymus@yahoo.com
661.588.4400 - phone