15920: JJeanpierre: Re:15905 and those crazy claims and calculations

From: JJEANPIERRE1@aol.com

"I calculate current Haitian government make 100
million dolar a year in drug trade. Minus ten percent for security and
Kurzban, that leave 90 million dolars. How about public education when
they
finish new airport in Jacmel for small planes coming from Columbia" said
some
person by the name of marasa.

I have been on this list since 1996.  Then, being part of Corbetland used
inspire respect. Today this place is getting wackier and wackier.
People no longer give their real names so they can better poison the well.
No wonder great contributors like Guy Antoine no longer posts here.
Bob, I know, I know.... I'm not asking to censure anyone....Just venting
my
spleen.
jeanjean-pierre