16059: Dorce: Re: 15948: Simidor, re JJeanpierre, re "those crazy claims" (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 6/18/03 6:39:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Daniel Simidor
<karioka9@mail.arczip.com> writes:

<< Uncle Sam knows the names
 of all the senior Lavalas people involved in the drug trade.
 That's one of the things, I'm sure, he's holding over their heads.
 Are the people only to remain ignorant of such matters? (Eske se
 pèp la sèl ki pou pa janm konnen?) >>
So you are saying they KNOW that Lavalas is involved in drug smuggling and
they aren't doing anything about it?  I mean they want these guys out so bad
they can't see straight and they have this evidence and they won't use it?
Because why??  They want something to hold over their heads?  Weak.......very weak.
 I'm thinking if the US had any evidence against Aristide and Lavalas higher
ups drug-wise, they would be in a Florida Penitentiary right now.  And we
would be looking at a military junta....oh great...that means they would bring
back the Haitian Army!  Be careful what you wish for...

Dorce~