16298: Ray: 16293: Re: LMB-Recipes 4 (fwd)

From: Matt Ray <mray@novell.com>

Bob, these recipes are great!   Keep them coming!    By the way, I never
did get a recipe online for Labwi Banan.     A very nice woman called me
from Florida to give me the recipe but I was too busy to take the call
at the time she called, I forgot to call her back and I don't know her
number anymore.    Perhaps she could write the recipe down rather than
calling me again so everybody could have it.

Matt