16516: JSenechal: Foreign religions

From: JSenechal@aol.com

In Haiti, a few months ago, a missionary of the " PROTESTANT SECTS" was
arrested, convicted and deported because of his subversive activities.  He
was
importing weapons in Haiti according to the Haitians' officials.

This event is a wake up call for us Haitians living inside  of Haiti as
well as
abroad.  It is time for us Haitians to educate ourselves about the Origin
and
the History of these " FOREIGN  RELIGIOUS  SECTS " functioning on our
LAND, the
land of TOUSSAINT LOUVERTURE and of JEAN-JACQUES DESSALINES.

For too long, we Haitians have been the victims of  NEGATIVE PROPAGANDA by
these " FOREIGN RELIGIOUS SECTS."  They constantly attacking our national
tradition and value. Yes, it is time that we people of Haiti begin to
educate
ourselves about the Origin and the History of these " FOREIGN RELIGIOUS
SECTS "
such as  the " PROTESTANT SECTS " which came into existence in Germany in
the
year of 1520 with Martin LUTHER.  Adolph HITLER was a devotee of these
"PROTESTANT SECTS "
We in Haiti must understand that these  "FOREIGN RELIGIOUS SECTS" are
"SUBVERSIVE AGENTS" in Haiti.  They have polluted Haiti's environment with
negative propaganda.  They have depicted Haitians'  images, tradition and
value
negatively all over the world, for they controlled the MEDIA'S  apparatus.

Yes, it is time that we Haitians educate ourselves about these
"MERCENARIES"
who are working in Haiti as " AGENTS OF PEACE ."

VOX  POPULI,  VOX  DEI.  QUO  VADIS  LAVALAS ?

Jean-Jacques Senechal
Executive Director
Haitian Cultural Society
P.O.BOX 2041