16920: Petersen: Recruitment for Project Teach-Konbit Pwof

From: Ingegerd Nissen Petersen <inp.ry@ci.kk.dk>

Please note that if interested, you should contact Pierre Joanis directly
at

joanis@mts.net.

Project Teach/Konbit Pwof is offering its 8th professional development
seminar for Haitian teachers, the second one this year. At the special
request of a group of teachers from Milot, we will be returning there this
December 21-31.

The seminar, attended by teachers who have had little or no teacher
training, covers methodology for delivering all core subjects at various
grade levels, with a strong emphasis on respecting and protecting
children's rights and the importance of the teacher's role in a democratic
society.

A group of dedicated teachers and school administrators from Europe and
across North America will come together to form a volunteer team to
deliver the seminar. We are looking for others to join with us and help.
If you are interested, please contact Pierre Joanis before November 1 at

joanis@mts.net.

Help make a difference. Visit www.projectteachhaiti.org for more
information and to apply as a volunteer for December.

Thank you.

Ingegerd Nissen Petersen