17013: Hermantin request for information (fwd)

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

Body shape preference has been identified as the most culturally variable
standard of beauty, with the attractiveness of a woman directly linked to
what her body type represents in her culture. My request to members of the
list is to help us come up with a description/definition of what determines
the standard of beauty in Haitian culture in the context of  a woman’s body
shape. I would also like to get a sense of the difference between "an fom,
gwo patat, gwo patat si",   and any other terms used to describe obese
women, pleasantly plump ones, and the Coca Cola  babes.   Mr. Jean Du Tuyau
this is a serious inquiry so behave please…..

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com