17045: Stockdale response Re: 17041: Pierre: Reply to Corbett and Corbett replies to Pierre (fwd)

From: Clayton Stockdale <cdstockdale@mchsi.com>

Bob says, "I'll defer to others with experience of such NGO work and mission
trips to Haiti to let me know if my experience was indeed so
atypical or whether or not the mission or work trips were then,
in fact, stimuli for those folks to find and contribute new
monies to the pool, which you argument doesn't allow to exist."

I also find this to be true, in my smaller experience of mission work in
Haiti.

Deb Stockdale