17065: Marassa on restitution and women's body and jean do (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa find it tres interesting that french gov't strike commission to
study reparations, oh sorry restitution. but it's a funny thing 'cause
haitian gov't admit that all payments finish in 1947...so for last 56 years,
what happened? how much money went into haiti from de foreign blanquis
actuarialwise and according to inflation? just a ti kwestion. can anyone
give dollare amount for that? maybe restitution committee forgive haiti debt
and then say ok, we call it even?

why french gov't change mind? hmmmmm. we is thinking that longtime french
strategy is at work, non? what is french gov't seeing that rest of us no
see? why is it suddenly in french gov't interest to strike commission? they
stalling for time? they acting like haiti is beautiful ti sexy who comes to
the Press Cafe (higbie we thinking of you)  looking for love in all the
wrong places but for the right prices?

which is segue into women's bodies...light colored girls who don't have big
boundas are called ti sexy's...ti bounda milat. most haitian men like our
big boundas. they don't like the ti sexy's. meaning that they don't like a
"more western" definition of a woman. they prefer africa. they like viande.

will haitian gov't ask restitution from itself? is paying american
mercenaries in US dola a form of restitution? Neptune's bodyguards make 1000
h.d./month. plus a bit of gazoline.
saint vil say that when you want kill your dog you tell everyone its fou.
Lavalas asking for restitution is same thing; they demandingly demanding
justice when they are the epitome of injustice.

what would Jean Do have said of 21 billion dolla fiche? but then we kant ask
him can we? but people who kill him will have chance to touch nice
restitutional francs....oh, we sorry, euros.

desprit