17181: Khelladi: Re: 17180: Simidor: Latest outrage against Haitians (fwd)

From: Yacine Khelladi <yacine@yacine.net>

I know the previous version of the game , Grand Theft Auto 3 the main
character had to fight against all kind of gangs (japanese, italians,
colombian, chinese, jamaican, mexican, northamerican, etc.) and cops
(some bad/corrupt some good)... and I see this new version has also
Cubans. The main character works for the drug lords, all nationalities
in turn. They are all bad. So, if that make a difference, it is not only
about/against Haitians.