17234: Burnham to white (fwd)

From: thor burnham <thorald_mb@hotmail.com>

Mr. White:

you state:
"...the Oloffson (aka: Convergence HQ) ".

Well, that is indeed interesting. I've spent my fair share of time at the
Oloffson, and over a particular time period you do meet the regulars. I
didn't meet any convergence people there myself, which doesn't mean they
haven't been there, since so many different people meet there for so many
different reasons.  Although, you know, I did meet Kevin Pina there for the
first tiime. Chatted with Michele Karshan on more than one occassion. Had a
great chat with Terry Rey and Legrace Bensen. Certainly shared a few beers
with Bob Corbett. Talked music with Richard Morse and debated Cameron
Brohman...Can't say i met too many people from the convergence. And lets be
honest, you don't go into the Oloffson unnoticed....

And of course i'm a big fan of RAM, so i did go to their thursday night show
on a regular basis. More often than not, I saw members of the ruling party
with a large security presence....not much of a headquarters if you ask
me...

best,
thor burnham