17238: Labrom: re 17325 Wycliff Jean in Haiti (fwd)

from Jacqui Labrom   voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com

>From what I understand from MHAVE (Minister Leslie Voltaire) - they are
hoping to have 2 concerts - one on the 1st and one on the 2nd of January.
The 1st would include Haitian artists incl. Wycliff Jean and the 2nd Jan.
would be for other countries who want to come and participate in our
celebrations.  Mind you trying to find out what those celebrations are
definitely going to be is impossible!!! We are now at Nov. 13th and no-one
in the Govt. has made a decision yet (Help Michelle!!) and I have
Ministerial level groups who want to come from 2 of the major Caribbean
countries and I'm doing a fine balancing act trying to keep them happy and
not get the hotels mad at me, cos I'm holding rooms for them!!! If only
someone would make a decision!!!

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE

email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com

Look at our website: www.voyageslumierehaiti.com

'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Los viajes para el turisto iluminado'

Office/home numbers: (509) 249-6177/557-0753