17279: Vilaire: Regarding FL's candidate in next elections (fwd)

From: Vilaire@aol.com

Dailey writes:

"I assume that this does not represent the official FL position, as both Prime Minister Neptune and FL's candidate in the next presidential election Mildred Trouillot Aristide are American citizens."

Is it really TRUE that FL has designated Mildred Trouillot Aristide as its candidate in the next presidential elections? What is the evidence for this? Please present facts. Just because everyone thinks it does not make it fact. Until recently, we were all being told that Aristide was planning to remain in power for life? When did "official" FL position change from one of "J-B Aristide for life" into one of "Mildred Trouillot Aristide for President in 2005"? Facts and the truth still matter folks -- even in Haiti.

Marx-Vilaire