17297: Saint-Vil Re: 17283: Untouchables arrested in Haiti (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

You know Charles, I usually agree with you but this time, my English rare
true-friend-of- Haiti, I think you are too stubborn in your ways.

Benodin specified quite clearly in his text who these 'handsome young men' who
were arrested are. He told you that at least one of them is a "graduate of
American University in Washington"....don't you remember the speech made by the
outgoing U.S. ambassador? These are the untouchables, the sons of Tarzan
who are being prepared to rise and save the natives from themselves....they can
carry guns at public gatherings where the law prohibits such action...they can
participate in campaign of psychological harrassment of the suffering masses,
whenever they want. They can do no wrong ! The law does not apply to them. The
embassy of God in Port-au-Prince forbids anyone to touch them and say BOPHA!
For, afterall, these "handsome young men", educated at American and European
universities don't have holes in the back of their pants, or in the soles of
their shoes...and what's more, they do cannot wear African hair styles,
therefore they are not "Chimè".  Entiende amigo !

And yes, as it was reported in Haiti-en-Marche - and as we saw the picture on
Haiti Progrès, a few months ago, these "special people" have South African body
guards provided to them by the French embassy in Port-au-Prince, according to
Haiti-en-marche. So, those who continue to pretend not to see what is going on
here can join Rodney King and sing with him all year long "can't we all get
along!" while those who are hell bent on turning Haiti into the RODHESIA of
America continue to do their dirty work. But, I have news for all of them, se
ra se ta ! Apartheid is dead and shall never, never rise again. There are too
many Africans, too many Europeans, too many Americans, too many people of all
shades and shape who shall stand against this ugly monster wherever it tries
again to lift its ugly head on OUR little blue planet. And, the land of Papa
Dessalines (respect be shown unto his name forevermore), on the eve of November
18th is definetely the wrong place at the wrong time.

Amandla! pou tout tan gen tan, Ayiti na boko nan ma boko na mama Afrika!

Jafrikayiti

«Depi nan Ginen bon nèg ap ede nèg!»
http://www.jafrikayiti.com