17295: O'Brien RE: 17282: Jay: Re: 17277: Fuller: question on "Colobri" (fwd)

From: Martha O'Brien <mmcpeob@earthlink.net>

 While it is true that, unfortunately, much in Haiti is "disappearing if
not extinct," I must take exception to including "decent humans" in that
category.  The large majority of humans that I have had the pleasure of
meeting and working with in Haiti have been more than merely "decent"--they
have been delightful, resilient, inventive, hospitable, caring, patient,
and more.

Martha O'Brien