17440: Alexandre; Reply to Gray on reparations

From: Jonas Alexandre <alexanj1@yahoo.com>

In a recent post about France's reparations to Haiti, Racine125@aol.com
wrote
"So, here's what I propose:  Every single white person should leave Haiti,
taking with them their wealth, their jobs, their capital, their
organizations,
their expertise.  And the United States, France and Canada
should eject each and every single Haitian.  No more dollars from
overseas - instead of sending home US dollars, those Haitians will sit in
Haiti praying for employment, a place to live and food to eat."
Wow, why such and so much hatred? I think reparations is perfectly good
idea.
The Jews are making them all over the world against those who benefited
from
their persecution. If the facts exist and can be proven, and they are, why
not?