17506: Corbett: Thur-Fri: last days to post any notes for a while

>From Bob Corbett

Just a reminder.  I'm leaving for Vienna on Saturday and the list will
be mainly shut down (unless now and again I visit a cyber cafe).  If there
are any last minutes notes to be posted, you have just today and tomorrow
(Thus-Fri) to get them to me.

I will re-open the list fully about Jan. 7th.

If you write or come up with notes you want posted AFTER tomorrow, please
hold them on your end until I get back of my e-mail box will just be
flooded.

Best holiday wishes to you all,

Bob Corbett