17516: Breguet: RE: 17496: White: Who's runnin from what?" (fwd)

From: martin breguet <breguetmartin@hotmail.com>

Hi to everybody on the list,

After posting some controversial material, I wanted to state that I have been
thinking about the whole matter of restitution, and all in all it wouldn't be
such a bad thing after all. We can argue all we want about the historical
justice, but I agree the money is well needed by haitians. Of course, if ever
paid, it shouldn't go into corrupted politicians' bank acount in the Cayman
Islands (!!!)

Thanking you all for the comments and critics, honor and respect for the
holydays, see you in january for more debate on that subject... M.