17521: Corbett: Shutting down the list. Please hold posts

Corbett,

Folks, I'm about to shut off the computer and head to bed.  I'll be
leaving my home in another 7 hours to head for the airport.

I wish you all the best for the holiday season, and, in case I can't get
on-line on Jan. 1st, I wish the country of Haiti a warm congratulations on
200 years of independence, and wish the country well for improving the
condition of life for all in Haiti in this coming third century.

Bob Corbett