17792: Du Tuyau Re: 17781: Intervision2000: FW: Haitians get UNITED !! Wash, DC march? (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

> Dear all,
>
> If there is a MARCH organized in DC, would those of
> you who live in the Washington DC metropolitan area be
> willing to attend?
***********

I live in Flowida-United-States-Great-States, but I coming if promising to me no revolisyon musicality from HDP. I pay ticket from my own pocket kra-kra-kra.

&&&&&&&&&&&

And more she writing like this:
> Some interested Haitan-Americans, Haitians and
> Americans are interested in organizing one.  The
> march would be to protest the beatings of Haitian
> students in Haiti as well as others who demonstrate
> each day in Haiti against the tyranny of the
> government.
**********

Yeah, I hate tyrannical tyranny, from all either side. So, I like maybe organizational structuring for march too. NOT!!!!!!!

_______
And more she saying:
> We want to make sure that there would be at least 300
> people there, otherwise, it wouldn't be worth it, and
> the message wouldn't get across to the "media" nor the
> US Government.

No worry, dear Missers Marline. I call for the "media", beautiful English speaking and convincing for them to cumming fast, and swift, tra-la-la. For US Government, I call Mister Gingrich for help accusation more on State Department and ask Pentagon instead to fashion policy for Haiti he-he-he. That way, things get swifter done and we happy.

Oh boy, oh boy!!! I like Bobby McFerrin music 1980's:

"Don't worry,
Be HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"

Wonderful initiative but the students should not be the sheep whose throats will be slit for power-hungry politicians to get to National Palace. Haiti needs all its human resources alive, not as prank for power-hungry politicians.

Best to HDP's initiative.
Sincerely,
Du Tuyau lougawou