17799: Vedrine: RE: 17795: Saint-Vil: Haiti Solidarite 2004 (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

>The real struggle is definitely not a simple brawl for power between
>political
>parties. It goes deeper than this. It involves RACISM, Classism and a whole
>lot
>of planned confusion.

>Jafrikayiti

Many Haitians  who would like to see REAL changes in Haiti would certainly
agree with you, but at the same time things  were going too slow in Haiti.
We need to see more actions than talks by the leaders in charge.

EV
”Ask not what what Kreyōl can do for you,
but what you can do for Kreyōl”
http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine.html#18

Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
offer.  http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup