17907: Manning: RE: 17905: Sainno: RE: 17898: Manning: St. Marc Hilltop Fort (fwd)

From: VenusKarly Manning <venuskarly@hotmail.com>

>From R Lewis

I did not know there was another fort in St. Marc.  While visiting my
grandmother I show it from her second floor and my cousins have been there
when they were teenagers and would climb up there regularly, they didn't
know the name.   I just know that it can be reached by taking the Grande Rue
and can be climbed on the cliffs that overlook Grosse Rock beach.  I was
looking for some information on it or the name.  Thank you for the name, any
other information would help.

Thank you again.