17936: esanon: RE: 17916: Holmstead: Re: 17910: (Chamberlain) Attack on transmissioncenter silences Haitian radios (fwd)

From: Haitian- Amer. Community Foundation <esanon@gate.net>

Do we ever learn? That has been the same all over our history -- we always
had blinds and deaths supporting the repressive regime until it is ousted
and they go into hiding. I cannot believe that some people are still
defending the repression perpetrated by the thugs of the regime against the
media. Go back and visit the Constitution of 1987. It is time we learned
the past and do better now. I left the boat since Aristide accepted to
return with the 'pye mayas' of the GIs and I warned people that we would
see exactly what is going on now - the return of 1985/1986.
Also, in case you did not know, the lavalas regime has already prepared a
'bain de sang against all sectors wanting his departure'. Of, whether you
want to believe it or not, it is no secret by now.