17940: Anonymous responds: Re: 17936: esanon: RE: 17916: Holmstead: Re: 17910: (Chamberlain) Attack on transmissioncenter silences Haitian radios (fwd)

PLEASE POST ANONYMOUSLY

Which history? There are more then a few histories for
reference to this mess and they are all not Haitian.
Give us a break with the fighting the dictatorship
drama and stick to the facts. Although it may seem
like effectice rhetoric it rings hollow and doesn't
help us get anywhere. The truth is there is no hard
evidence of who did Tuesday's attack against
Boutillier. There is only conjecture backed up by the
claims of the opposition. I can't see where it helped
Aristide's call for elections in Monterrey. It
actually seemed to embarass him more then anything
else. We all know Evans Paul and Apaid are
hypocritical using the memory of Jean Dominique to
condemn the attack as they embrace Dany Toussaint.
Explain the historical precedence for that one without
coming to tears.

When I served in Haiti in 1995 we had heavy security
up there for a time. Especially during periods of
potential unrest or provocations from a few in the
former military. The greatest surprise is that they
didn't see this one coming.