18018: Laleau: Re: 17968: Raber: Re: 17950: Burnham: RE: 17943:

From: NLaleau@aol.com

Thank you for this detailed description -- it's exactly what I think the
best
use of the volunteers to Haiti is. If only more of the US population would
make
those trips there would be a whole lot more social sensitivity by and
large to
others... I've met numerous people in the States already who, when I tell
them
I'd lived in Haiti, will tell me about someone from their church who has
gone
to Haiti... Ieach one becomes some sort of ambassador. But we need a
transfer
of consciousness and resources at much higher levels... how to do that???
nlaleau