18052: Ray: Eddy Leveque (fwd)

From: Matt Ray <mray@novell.com>

All,

I was recently contacted via email by an Eddy Leveque concerning his
interest in going with one of our teams to Haiti.  I've replied a few
times to his email but haven't received further contact.   Can someone
either send me his contact information (besides email, obviously) or
contact Eddy and have him contact me?   I'm not usually this persistent,
however, I'm not sure whether he actually has received my email or not
and I want to make sure he has the information he needs concerning
Healing Hands for Haiti Foundation.

Matt

Matt Ray
Volunteer Webmaster & Translator
Healing Hands for Haiti Foundation, Inc.
4212 Danube Court, Bakersfield CA 93308
http://www.healinghandsforhaiti.org
mraymus@yahoo.com
661.588.4400 - phone