18243: Holmstead: Re: 18228: Loveayiti:RE: 18217: Holmstead: Re: 18206: White: Marguerite Laurent, Esq. (fwd)

From: John Holmstead <cyberkismet2@yahoo.com>

"If anyone thinks they will get the truth about Haiti
on a public forum from Haitians with "everyone"
signing their name...I have some swamp land in
Florida for them."

I know a lot more Haitians who would gladly take you
up on that offer these days, especially with a
cavalier carrot of land in Florida. One man's
worthless swampland is another man's treasured refuge.
Guess it all depends on which end of the telescope you
find yourself.

If someone is so involved in political activities in
Haiti that might risk their life by using their actual
name then by all means don't use it. Just don't expect
the same credibility from me that I will give to
someone in the same circumstance who is unafraid to do
so. There are also numerous examples of such souls on
this list. No more no less.

Best,

John