18396: Arthur: 18382: Pierre Jean: Fwd: Who is Fritz Joseph? follow-up (fwd)

From: Tttnhm@aol.com

Charles Arthur writes:

Respect to Anne Fuller. Is she the first one who dares to mention Fritz
Joseph? Why?

extract from 'Political violence rules Cité Soleil', 27 November 2003:

"Aristide appointed Fritz Joseph mayor of Cité Soleil in 2002. How could
Aristide have named a former FRAPH chief to be mayor?"

Pierre Jean is absolutely right to ask why the Lavalas Family would "welcome
in its ranks a murderer like Fritz Joseph".

Is my position so difficult to understand?

I don't approve of Tatoune, I don't approve of Fritz Joseph. I don't support
the chimeres. I don't support the return of the FADH. I think the government
is awful. I think the Democratic Platform is awful.

I support the struggle of the Haitian majority to improve their lives. I
support the progressive organisations that emanate from the Haitian majority. I
support the efforts of the Haitian majority to take control of their own lives,
and their attempts to build a society and a system that can address their
demands.