18904: Re: 18874: Esser - Independent Media in haiti -- Corbett adds

From: Marina <marinawus@yahoo.com>

Dear Esser:

Could you tell me who\what are the "independent media"
in Haiti or how I should obtain the news on Haiti to
get a clear understanding of the whole situation?

Marina

Corbett adds:

Marina,  The list is open ot all to post all manner of posts.  RAther than
expect some authority to tell us what is reliable, why not read all
versions, challenge and ask questions, then make decisions based on your
own analysis of the various views?  The notion that any ONE could possibly
weild the power of being such an authority to another seems a dangerous
notion to me.

Bob