19429: Pierre Louis: Re: 19391: Marassa re: fall of P-au-P; dailey and ives... (fwd)

From: "[iso-8859-1] Bébé Pierre Louis " <moibibi8@hotmail.com>

Marassa,

Why so many deaths? This isn't the haitian way.

Further on the road to Leogane, I heard this morning, four cadavers laid on
the side of the road, chime having killed other chime in a petty fight...
They will be buried like dogs, what a waste.

We are an overpopulated country and many of the "big" powers would like to
see its population sized down and many of  those chime will lose their lives
.. why? Because they lack basic education,and food.

Violence has never been the answer to any problems. Our country isn't
basically a violent country.  It's always introduced by other forces through
the mouth of a national. Lately charismatic ones have been their choices.

I agree with you: konplo toujou pi fň pase wanga

Bébé PL